Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Guys

Corporate announcement we could leave early for the holiday weekend...yay! Since the pre-July 4th Friday I stayed working until almost 7 pm, I decided to take advantage of the early release this time. Commuted home with the boy, who had a burger at PJ Clarke's for lunch. Of course, monkey see, monkey do...and now I needed a burger. Because he's awesome, he stopped by Five Guys so I could indulge my burger craving.
 Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and ketchup.
Super gooey American cheese and soft burger buns. 
Super satisfying, but the beef was over salted and left me in a two-hour food coma nap. Crossing off another burger joint in my search for the ultimate burger. Going to need some treadmill time tomorrow. Mostly likely after brunch with my twink :)  Ahhhh the gloriousness of three-day weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment