Friday, September 9, 2011

Burger-Craving

My boyfriend started talking about the best burgers on our drive home from work, and I was sold. I needed one, now. Lucky for me, he accommodates my food cravings and we stopped in BGR in Old Town. Now, I've been burned before from bad choices at BGR. Once I tried the "most popular" burger that I'd rather forget. The other time I ordered sliders and the woman also mistakenly put in an order for a full-sized cheeseburger as well. 
 The Cuban
Burger with roast pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles and mustard.
Who cares how good the burger tastes when the toppings are this delicious? The toppings gave the burger the juiciness missing from previous visits.
Bacon Cheeseburger with raw onions
My boyfriend's more of a purist than me. No fancypants burger options for him. Just a burger with lettuce, tomato and raw onion, on top of American cheese and bacon. This rendition came with two slices of cheese and we shared an order of fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment