Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pretty People Vintage is pretty awesome

Generally when I think of shopping for special occasion dresses, or to pick up something new at a bargain price, I wait for sales at Ann Taylor or department stores. This time, I decided to shop local in Old Town. Originally I meant to check out Current Boutique, but no one arrived to open up the store on time.  Instead I  wandered down King Street and I noticed the sign for Pretty People Vintage off a side street.
 Owned by Annie Lee, formerly a partner at Annie Creamcheese in Georgetown, this cute townhouse has a selection of modern and vintage clothing and accessories. I saw a bunch of acute vintage cowboy boots that I'll check out again my next trip.
Cute new dress
While I was looking for some outfits to wear to upcoming weddings this autumn, I didn't find anything that jumped out at me. Instead, I found a cute patterned dress to wear to work. Might look nice with some cowboy boots and a red clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment