Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pho Deluxe in Fairfax

After our final golf lesson in Kingstowne, we needed to find a lunch spot before our weekly Super H Mart trip. I sit through the hour-long lesson smelling egg and brunch dishes and fantasizing about Eggs Chesapeake as I whiff golf ball after golf ball. By the time to decide what to eat for lunch, I'm no longer craving brunch. We found a new pho joint in Fairfax, and it's a step up from our neighborhood spot in terms of decor and has a much more extensive menu of Vietnamese favorites.
 Summer Rolls with pork and shrimp
 Fresh pho toppings
 Small pho with top round steak
Fully Loaded
Located near Lotte, it's a cute little pho and more restaurant. There's bun dishes and plenty of different appetizers. I like that there's also beer and a bar. Great lunch stop on the way to Super H. One downside, the broth is super salty and I fell asleep on the drive home from the salt coma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment