Sunday, April 8, 2012

Aditi in Kingstowne

I have been searching for the spice and flavor to cut through my allergy-addled senses. After working late one night, we headed to Kingstowne to Aditi since I was craving Indian. I remembered really great spicing from a previous visit.  The full parking lots were a bad omen for a fast dinner. After finally finding a parking spot, we waited for a table.  Once 5-10 minutes we were given a table, and then waited again for menus. Then a wait for drinks and someone to take our order. Wait after wait, it took over 45 minutes for our food to come out.  
Regular Thali with lamb curry, rice, daal, lemon pickle, raita, kheer and vegetable curry. $15
My fiance chose the lamb kabob. $15
***
I shared the rice and different dishes with my fiance. I was a little surprised that his kabob did not come with a side of rice. He prefers the kabobs at Moby Dick. I like the food at Aditi, but the wait, especially since we didn't have any appetizers, was way too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment