Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekday Lunches

Since we hadn't gone to do a complete grocery restock before this week, I picked up a few lunches from my regular haunts. I'm still on my spice kick, which I think I finally satisfied. I also did better at incorporating green vegetables.
Sichuan Pavilion Takeout: Sauteed spinach with garlic and spicy dan dan noodles. 
Even though the takeout menu doesn't list my favorite Sichuan specials, you can still order them for takeout.
Axian Sandwich: Chicken, Mozzarella, Pesto panini
Now all sandwich orders come with a free order of steak fries or chips. I decided to try something different. I wish it was pressed a little more, with the ciabatta bread crunchy, but it's a hearty sandwich.
Pret a Manger tuna nicoise salad with lemon and shallot vinaigrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment