Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kaz Sushi and Deep Discussions

It would be like the pot calling the kettle black to say I've never dated inappropriate guys before, ones who didn't treat me as I deserved, or who tried to bring me down to build themselves up. However, after kissing a number of frogs, I finally found my prince and partner for life. Knowing there are better men out there, it makes it difficult to watch a friend date a string of poisonous frogs. Trying my best to hold my very opinionated self in check, we met up for dinner at Kaz Sushi after work.
Tofu Dengaku
Vegetable Tempura, very crunchy.
Hamachi-negi, spicy tuna with jalapeno, spicy scallop, crab nigiri.
Salmon and avocado, avocado cucumber, tuna jalapeno.
***
Things will not change until she realizes she deserves to be treated better than a  doormat. Abuse is not just physical, and the mental scars can be much harder to recover from. Hope my friend realizes she deserves to be in a relationship with someone who's not domineering or controlling, and that revenge is never the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment