Monday, January 31, 2011

Pho 75 in Rosslyn

My boyfriend was volunteering for a Japanese festival all day and I was left to my own devices.  For the past few weeks I have been slowly sorting and making piles of items to donate, items to pack in boxes, and items to dispose of immediately.  After completing the books and one closet, it was time for a break.  Wandered up the street to Pho 75 for a comforting bowl of pho.  Unfortunately I hit peak hours and had to wait in line for a while for a seat.  It was worth the wait.
 Large #12
Fresh basil, bean sprouts and thin slivers of jalapeno.
 Lovely noodles.
Add a little dark miso, sriracha and toss the bean sprouts in the hot broth.  I think Pho 75 has one of the best, delicate but flavorful broths.  Cash-only, cafeteria-style room, definite neighborhood gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment