Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kaz Sushi Bistro

My college best friend works crazy hours in retail and hadn't met my super sweet guy since we started dating. After we got engaged, my friend's store renovation finally was completed and we were able to meet up for a long overdue meet and greet dinner.
 Fried oysters
 Fried Fugu
 Shrimp and vegetable tempura
 Grilled baby octopus
 Tofu Dengaku
 Sashimi 
Yellowtail and scallion roll, crunchy salmon roll, tuna and avocado roll plus amaebi nigiri.
***
Our server was great, she balanced a party of 10 and her other tables without appearing flustered at all. She also proved to my fiance that the restaurant deserved a second chance. He really enjoyed the sashimi, and he has pretty high standards, and the other items were well executed. Really great to have an indulgent dinner at Kaz while catching up with my friend and introducing him to my sweet boy. The price point is a bit higher than we normally indulge in, but we had a nice night. Prices are much gentler at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment