Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thai Old Town

With hectic post-holiday work catchup and packing up my office for the big move this weekend, it's been a bit stressful.  My boyfriend has been really sweet.  He's been driving us to work, and picking me up afterwards.  We have a chance to chat, which has been nice.  Last night he suggested we go out to eat instead of cooking at home.  We went to Thai Old Town at 300 King Street in Alexandria.  It's a bit nondescript, but the staff were friendly and you could choose how spicy the dishes were.
Seafood Ka Prow - Hot
Green Curry with Vegetables - Hot
We also had an order of vegetable spring rolls and a very spicy Tom Yum soup with shrimp.  The green curry is my favorite, and it was nice to order it a bit spicier than normal.  Everything was bright and fresh, excellent scallops.  With a Singha beer, it was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment