Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Post-Rehearsal Snack

I met the girls for a delicious dinner at Lyon Hall while my boyfriend was busy rehearsing with his bandmate out in Vienna.  I decided it would be nice to make him a little snack when he finished up.  Since it was pretty late, I tried to keep it on the light side.
 Roast beef with horseradish, grapes, olives, cheddar, mozzarella, Parano cheese and celery sticks.
I also made a few deviled eggs with salmon roe because he loves ikura.  With a little white wine, he was a happy boy.
If you haven't tried Three Wishes from your local Whole Foods, I recommend it.  It's WF's answer to Trader Joe's 2 Buck Chuck.  The wine is made in California, yet the Chardonnay is not too sweet nor oak-y.  The best part, they're $3.99 each.  So pick up a bottle, or 4 like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment